Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Bliss


Whooee do I like chocolate!  I loved this last Sunday.  Lots of chocolate - everywhere.
Someone came in and put flowers everywhere and now the church is so bright.
But before that there were candles and feasting and washing of feet.
What an eventful week this was.
How's a little mouse to get any sleep, let alone find time to scrounge after Kid Choir snacks?
Well, I really enjoyed the trumpet's blare; after it woke me.  I can still see folks popping up during the song "Up From the Grave He Arose!"
Why do they wait to celebrate?
Well, I'm glad spring has come and the snow is melting and the grass is wanting to grow.
My little church just seems happier with the warmth, or maybe it is the hearts inside seem just a little lighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment